Roy Kirkwood | our Poet in Residence
Roy appeared one day on the DAC Facebook group with a poem. We loved it and he got a great reaction. It turns out Roy loves writing poetry in his spare time, so another poem followed, then another. He fast became a favourite feature on the group with his running commentary on the world through verse. So we asked him to become our first ever Poet in Residence … and the rest is history.
If you would like to connect with Roy or get involved with poetry in any way then get in contact – we’d love to hear from you!
Roy Kirkwood | Poems
- ‘The 96’ | Poem | by Roy Kirkwood
- ‘A Normal Child’ | Poem | by Roy Kirkwood
- ‘World Poetry Day’ | Poem | Roy Kirkwood
- Magpie | Poem | Roy Kirkwood
- Little Egret | Poem | Roy Kirkwood
- The DAC | Poem | Roy Kirkwood
- Little Robin | Poem | Roy Kirkwood
- Fellas at Valentine | Roy Kirkwood
- Covid Valentine | Roy Kirkwood
- ‘Nonsense’ Poems | by Roy Kirkwood